Welcome back OCS fans;
As well as being July 1st, it is also Canada Day and yes Canada is officially 150 years old. We have a new challenge here at OCS for July which is “Anything Goes”. For my card today, I have used Wart’s That Frogs.
- Stamps: Wart’s That Frogs, Happy Birthday (High Hopes Stamps)
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- XPress It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers – G46 – Mistletoe, G43 – Pistachio, G40 – Dim Green, B91 – Pale Grayish Blue, YG17 – Grass Green, Y17 -Golden Yellow, E33 – Sand, E34 – Brick Beige, E30 – Bisque
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear
- Nuvo Glitter Drops – White Blizzard
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice. Do check out Lora’s One Crazy Stamper store (online and brick & mortar) for any supplies that you might need or want.
Until next time, happy crafting,