Welcome back OCS fans;
I hope you all had a good Easter as well as the little ones having a great Easter egg hunt. Spring is definitely in the air, as trees and shrubs are showing new buds and daffodils are beginning to pop up.
- Stamps: Egg-cellent Friend, Hangin’ With My Peeps (Think Spring release – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP – Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn), Springtime (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers: R20 – Pinkish White, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00, C1 – Cool Gray No. 1, Y18 – Lightning Yellow, Y17 – Golden Yellow, YR09 – Chinese Orange, YR04 – Chrome Orange, BG10 – Cool Shadow, BG11 – Moon White, R85 – Rose Red, R83 – Rose Mist, R81 – Rose Pink, YG13 – Chartreuse, YG17 – Grass Green, BG0000 – Snow Green
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 – Clear
- Spellbinder Dies: Lacey Ovals
- Impression Obsession Die: Butterflies
- Your Next Stamps Gumdrops: Ivory
For any supplies that you might need or desire, check out Lora’s OCS shop (online and the brick and mortar store).
Until next time, happy crafting.