Welcome back OCS fans;
As we are having April showers, it definitely looks like spring has arrived. High Hopes Stamps has a new release called “Think Spring“.
Today, I have used the adorable image called “Bunny Blooms“. The butterflies are a stencil called “Butterfly Trail” from Crafters Workshop and I used some new Distress Oxide Inks to add some colour. As these inks are awesome and there is a lot of things that can be done with them. They are reactive with water, but I haven’t tried that yet — that is next. I cut around the butterflies.
- Stamps: Bunny Blooms, Happy Thoughts (Think Spring Release – High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: Watercolour Paper, DP – Watercolor Wishes (Lawn Fawn)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black; Dixtress Oxide Inks – Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade
- Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers: 903 – Natural Gray, 900 – Warm Gray #2, 065 – Mid Brown, 036 – Light Blue, 803 – English Lavender, 220 – Tea Rose, 047 – May Green, 028 – Pale Pink
- Stencil: Butterfly Trail (Crafters Workshop)
- Miscellaneous: Emerald Green (Flower Soft) and Rhinestones for the flower centers
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice.
Until next time, happy crafting.