Welcome back everyone to another crazy Tuesday. For my card today, I have used the new adorable Kovu and Hootie from High Hopes Stamps newest release “Woodland Friends“. I added White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops around the border of the plaid mounted paper.
- Stamp: Kovu and Hootie, Best Friends Forever (Woodland Friends – High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP – Perfectly Plaid – Winter (Lawn Fawn)
- Copic Markers: Kovu: E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E01 – Pink Flamingo, E37 – Sepia, E35 – Chamois, E33 – Sand, E29 – Burnt Umber, R20 Blush, BG11 – Moon White, BG10 – Cool Shadow; Hootie: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush, YR04 – Chrome Orange, E47 – Dark Brown, B00 – Frost Blue, B01 – Mint Blue; Other: BG0000 – Snow Green
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: White Blizzard, Aquatic Mist
- Deco Art Snow Writer
- YNS Gumdrops: Ice Ice Baby
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s “Always Friends” challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Stamps of your choice.
For any supplies that you might need or want, check out Lora’s OCS store (both online and the brick & mortar). Don’t forget to make a list for Santa also.