Welcome back OCS Fans;
Well it is now official — less than six weeks to Christmas. The chaos will now begin as everyone gets ready for the holiday season.
For today’s post, I have used another adorable stamp from the new High Hopes Fall/Winter Fun release called Presents Galore. I used the Nuvo Glitter Drops around the outer edges of the Square Hearts Die, and the Nuvo Crystal Drops in the corner and the hearts in the sentiment.
- Stamps: Presents Galore, Peace, Love, Joy (Fall/Winter Fun — High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Paper: Distress Watercolor Cardstock, DP – Sugar Plum (My Mind’s Eyes)
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 022 – Carmine Red, 028 – Pale Pink, 021 – Light Carmine, 041 – Light Green, 220 – Tea Rose, 803 – English Lavender, 049 – Green Shadow, 222 – Pink Flamingo
- Spellbinders: Square Hearts, Lacey Circles
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 – Clear, 11 – Gold, 12 – Silver
- Nuvo Glitter Drops: Honey Gold, White Blizzard
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Gloss – White, Gloss – Woodland Green, Gloss – Red Berry
There is plenty of time to enter this month’s Fall/Winter Fun challenge for a chance to win 2 unmounted High Hopes Rubber Stamps of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by and having a peek. Have a great day.