Happy Tuesday OCS Fans;
Today, I’m using Julie’s Dream, from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, which is part of the Fairies collection. We all need to dream, wish and believe at times. I used copics to colour the image and added some glitter to Julie’s wings. For the inside of the card, I used a sentiment from the Simple Stories Enchanted collection.
Inside of card
- Stamp: Julie’s Dream (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E00 – Skin White, E01 – Pink Flamingo, R20 – Blush; Hair: YR21 – Cream, YR24 – Pale Sepia, Y21 – Buttercup Yellow; Other: R30 – Pale Yellowish Pink, R20 – Blush, R21 – Sardonyx, B91 – Pale Grayish Blue, B93 – Light Crockery Blue, G12 – Sea Green, G14 – Apple Green, E50 – Egg Shell, E51 – MilkyWhite
- Dies: Labels 10 (Spellbinders)
- Glitter: Crystal (Art Institute)
- Forever In Time: Pearls
Until next time, have some creative fun.