Well folks, it is now officially winter and in this part of Ontario, there is not a speck of snow. Nope;
Nope, non at all, not even a tiny tiny snowflake. Leanne and Shari how about sending some snow from Alberta this way. Maybe some will fall before Christmas Day, if we all Think Think Snow!!.
For my card today, I used this adorable image called Snowman Snowball, from the “Joys of the Seasons” – High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release.
- Stamps: Snowman Snowball, Think Snow (Joys of the Seasons — High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press it Blending Cardstock, DP – Hello Winter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers: YR07 – Cadmium Orange, YR04 – Chrome Orange, R20 – Blush, R27 – Cadmium Red, B000 – Pale Porcelain Blue, B00 – Frost Blue, B01 – Mint Blue, BG0000 – Snow Green, BG000 – Pale Aqua, G000 – Pale Green, G00 – Jade Green, G46 – Mistletoe, T7 – Toner Gray No. 7, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, Y28 – Lionet Gold
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 03 – Red, 00 – Clear, 17 – Mint
- Spellbinder Dies: Matting Basics A
Until next time Happy Crafting;