Today is September 1st, the children will be back in school next week and we have a new challenge here at OCS as well as some exciting news. The challenge theme for this month is Christmas/Halloween/Fall.
To help celebrate this newest release of Christmas/Halloween/Fall rubber stamps the gals from both the High Hopes and OCS Design Teams are hosting a Blog Hop from the 1st to the 5th of this month and and winner/winners will be chosen on the 7th. Make sure you visit each gal to see what new release they have on their blog and then go back to the challenge posts and leave a commnet on the OCS or High Hopes blogs.
For my post I have used the adorable Boo Pals. I stamped it on XPress It Blending Cardstock and coloured it using copic markers.
- Stamp: Boo Pals and Frightfully Delightful (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Frightful (My Mind’sEye)
- Copic Markers: Ghost – C00 – Cool Gray No. 00,BG0000 – Snow Green, R20 – Blush; Cat — N4 – Neutral Gray No. 4, N5 – Neutral Gray No. 5, N6 – Netural Gray No. 6, R20 – Blush; Stone — W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, Warm Gray No. 0, W1 – Warm Gray N1, C9 – Cool Gray No. 0
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 00 – clear
- Spellbinders: Labels 18
Sue — you are here
Cheri— is next
Lora (Owner of HH and OCS)