Hi Fellow Crafters;
As it is March 1st, which means it is time for a brand new challenge here at One Crazy Stamper, which is “Anything Goes”. For my post I have used this adorable stamp from Wild Rose Studios called Kitty Picnic.
- Kitty Picnic (Wild Rose Studios)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink; Hair; E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige; Dress: BV0000 – Pale Thistle, BV000 – Iridescent Mauve, BV00 – Mauve Shadow, BV01 – Viola; Hat: BV01 – Viola, G0000 – Crystal Opal, G000 – Pale Green; Kitty’s: E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige; Basket: E50 – Egg Shell; Grass: YG13 – Chartreuse; Flowers: V12 – Pale Lilac; Lady Bugs: R14 – Light Rouge
- Spellbinders: Labels Seven
- Flower Soft: Shamrock Green and Heather
You have plenty of time to enter this month’s “Anything Goes” challenge for a chance to win two Whimsy Die sets from OCS. For any supplies you need check out Lora’s OCS store and keep an eye out for all the new products that are arriving weekly.
Until next time, keep crafting.