Hi Fellow Crafters;
I hope you all had a good Family Day and enjoyed the time with your family. The weather is finally warming up for a change after the cold weekend. Here at OCS, we are having a “Red, White and a Die” challenge and the design team are using the January release of High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
For my post today, I have used the adorable Favourite Honey Bear. I coloured the image with the Spectrum Noir Pencils, added Ranger Distress Ink to the image. I hand wrote the sentiment as I didn’t have a suitable sentiment. The hearts were coloured with a red Stella of Wink, and the clear was used for the honey and flower centers. The mesh was from my stash.
- Stamp: Favourite Honey Bear (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Staz-On Jet Black, Rangers Distress Inks: Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean
- Paper: Prisma Creamy White Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Pencils: 05, 120, 1112, 117, 015 (Essentials); 113, 108 (Nature); 027, 024 (Primaries)
- Spellbinders: Exquisite Circles, Heart Squares
- Wink of Stellla: Red and clear
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s challenge for a chance to win a prize pack from OCS. If you are in need of some retail therapy, check out Lora’s brick and mortar and online OCS stores for some amazing products and prices.
Until next time, keep crafting up a storm and enjoy yourself.