As it is a brand new month, this means a brand new challenge here at One Crazy Stamper. For February we are featuring the latest release from High Hopes Stamps all month and the challenge theme is “Anything Goes”.
For my card today, I have used this cute stamp called Lucy’s Lambs.
- Stamp: Lucy’s Lambs (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Riverbank Revels (Trimcraft)
- Copic Markers: Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, E00 – Skin White, R20 Blush; Hair: E50 – Egg Shell, E30 – Bisque, E25 – Caribe Cocoa; Pants: B32 – Pale Blue, B34 – Manganese Blue; Top: Y17 – Golden Yellow; Shoes: WO-Warm Gray No. O, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1, W3 – Warm Gray No. 3; Lambs: Feet – T7-Toner Gray No. 7; Face: W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, Wo Warm Gray No. 0, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1
- Spellbinders: Lacey Ovals
- Miscellaneous: YNS Gumdrops, Rhinestones
Until next time keep crafting and have fun.