Wacky Wednesday is here again and for today’s post at One Crazy Stamper, I have used this adorable stamp called Rosalie from Your Next Stamp. I am also will be showing how to use this neat product called Flower Soft.
2. Back stitch using the metallic thread.
3. Add Lilac Distress ink to the border.
4. Adding the Flower Soft.
Flower Soft comes in several colours mixed and single as well as ultra fine.
i. Crocus, lilac and shamrock green were slowly added to certain areas of the image. To obtain the results you would like, make sure to use the Flower Soft glue as it water soluble but also extra thick.
ii. Add the Flower Soft in sections and only do one colour at a time, otherwise the colours can become mixed and unless you want that particular combination not usable.
iii. The Flower Soft glue bottle has a long point which is just snipped at the top to allow the glue to flow.
iv. As the Flower Soft is quite compact in the jars, add some to a container and break it up to make it fluffy. Add a bit of glue to the area you want to start with.
v. I added Lilac to a small area at the top; then pressed it down and shook off the excess. I then added more glue to the original image and added Crocus which is a combination of white, light and dark shades of crocus.
vi. Once the Crocus has been added to the flower part, then add Shamrock Green to the leaves and stem of the flower.
- Cut a 6″ x 12″ card base and score at 6″ and 9″
- Fold in half at 6″ and then fold the top at the 9″ score mark to the left
- Cut 3 pieces of white card stock — 1 piece at 5 3/4″ x 53/4″ and 2 pieces at 2 3/4″ x
- Cut 3 peices of designer paper — 1 piece at 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and 2 pieces at 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. The designer paper is also reversible
- Stamp: Rosalie (Your Next Stamp)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Lilac Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Lucy Cromwell (Papermania)
- Copic Markers: Hair: Y23 – Yellowish Beige, E21 – Baby Skin Pink, E33 – Sand, E57 – Light Walnut; Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Fruit Pink, R20 – Blush; Dress: V20 – Wisteria, Stem and Leaves: YG13 – Chartreus, YG17 Green Grass; Flower: BV0000 – Pale Thistle, BV000 – Irridescent Mauve, BV00 – Mauve Shadow, BV01 – Viola
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 13 – Lilac
- Spellbinders: Floral Oval, A2 Distressed Edges
- Flower Soft: Crocus, Lilac & Shamrock Green
- Miscellaneous: Lilac Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Metallic Thread
Saturday,is February 1st which means the start of a brand new challenge. Check out Lora’s store at One Crazy Stamper to see what is new and arriving daily.