For today’s post for One Crazy Stamper, I did a card using the Susan’s Garden die called Mini Lily die by Sissix. This is a follow up to the tutorial I did last week.
I stitched two card layers and put the one on the inside of the card. I then trimmed a bit of f the card front
so that the stitching could be seen. To make the decorative edge, I used a Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edge punch. I made the lilies the same way as I did in last week’s Card Layers and Susan’s Garden Tutorial. Butterfly peel off stickers were added and coloured with Sakura Gellyroll Stardust pens. Finally I added the “Thinking of You” which is also a peel off sticker.
- Small Argyle Card layer
- DP: Victorian Vintage (Marianne Designs)
- Sulky Thread: Green and Orange
- Die: Mini Lily (Susan’s Garden) by Sizzix
- Flower Making Tool Kit
- PanPastels: Orange and Red Iron Oxide
- Peel offs: Butterflies and Sentiment
- Martha Stewart Arch Lattice edge punch
- Sakura Gelly Role Stardust Pens