The past week has been rather quiet, peaceful and relaxing while away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I definitely like it up in Tobermory as it is a whole different pace; come and go as you please, no rushing anywhere, watching the boats and ducks play in Little Tub Harbour.
Being away has given me time to reflect on the fact, that as a whole we don’t always tell someone how special they really are and we should make a point of telling them so. For my post today for One Crazy Stamper, I have used Huggy Bear from Nellie Snellen and the sentiment from the Wellington Collection by Docrafts.
- Stamps: Huggy Bear (Nellie Snellen), sentiment from the Wellington Collection (Docrafts)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink – Shaded Lilac
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP – Wellington Paper Pack (Docrafts)
- Copic Markers: Girl:- Skin – E0000 – Floral White, E00 – Skin White, R20 – Blush; Hair – YR23 – Yellow Ochre, YR31 – Light Reddish Yellow, Y21 – Buttercup Yellow; Dress – RV91 – Greyish Cherry, RV95 – Baby Blossoms; Shoes – E81 – Ivory; Bear: E33 – Sand, E31 – Brick Beige, E35 – Chamois, Colourless Blender
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 01 – Lavender
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Deckled Rectangles Large, Lacey Ovals
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen: Cream
- Miscellaneous: Buttons and Sew Easy Thread
There is still plenty of time to enter this month’s Kraft Challenge at One Crazy Stamper for a chance to win a High Hopes prize pack. While you are being creative, check out Lora’s OCS brick and mortar store as well as the online store for some amazing deals.