It is Sunday again, and boy do I wish there were more hours in the week. The days seem to fly by. For today’s post for One Crazy Stamper, I have used this cute stamp called Kitty Post that was designed by Penny Johnson for Stampavie. I have used another Cutting, Embossing & Embroidery Die from Joy Crafts which I stittched using a green and lavendar shade Sulky Threads, and then inked with the Versa Magic Chalk Inks Spring Pansy and Aloe Vera. I will have a tutorial next week on using these unique dies. I definitely like adding some embroidery to my cards. As I couldn’t decide on what sentiment to use, I didn’t add one at this time.
- Stamp: Kitty Post (Stampavie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Chalk Ink – Spring Pansy, Aloe Vera (my stash)
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP – Serenade (Basic Grey), Isabelle (First Edition)
- Copic Markers: BV00 – Mauve Shadow, BV02 – Prune, BV04 – Blue Berry, YG17 – Grass Green, B02 – Robin’s Egg Blue, Y06 – Yellow, E19Redwood, R20 – Blush, W00 – Warm Gray No. 00, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1, E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige, E40 – Brick White, E41 – Pearl White, E81 – Ivory
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Decorative Labels Eight
- Die: Cutting, Embossing & Embroidery #6001/1201 (Joy Crafts)
Lora has new products arriving daily and amazing prices at One Crazy Stamper. So as Aaemie said yesterday “why not join the fun and get crafty with us and add your card to this month’s challenge “Anything Goes“. Have fun being Krafty and see you next week with the tutorial.