As it is December 1st, it is time for a new challenge. This month’s challenge is a sketch for the winter/holiday cards that we are all making this month. For the Holly Berries die, I cut, embossed and then stitched it using red and green metallic thread. I then used the Festive Berries and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks to add colour to it.
- Stamps: Three Pane Christmas (High Hopes Rubber Stamps), Tis the Season Notables 5 (Whimsy Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks – Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough
- Paper: x-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP – Wonder (Authentique)
- Copic Markers: R20 – Blush, R27 – Cadmium Red, R46 – Strong Red, G46 – Mistletoe, BG0000 – Snow Green, E000 – Pale Fruite Pink, E00 – Skin White, E30 – Bisque, E31 – Brick Beige, E33 – Sand, E35 – Chamois, E37 Sepia, Y21 – Buttercup Yellow, Y28 – Lionet Gold, T2 – Toner Gray No. 2, T6 – Toner Gray No. 6, T8 – Toner Gray No. 8, W1 – Warm Gray No. 1
- Dies: Holly Berries (Cut, Emboss & Embroidry – Joy Crafts), Notables 5 Die (Whimsy Stamps)
- Miscellaneous: Metallic Thread – Red and green
Do play along and join us this month`s challenge for a chance to win a prize from One Crazy Stamper. While you are at it, take a look at Lora’s store and make your wish list. You never know what Santa might bring.