For my last post of the month for One Crazy Stamper and as Father’s Day is almost here, I used this really cute stamp from S.W.A.L.K. from Crafter’s Companion called “Best Dad”. This is an unmounted stamp, which I mounted on EZ mount static cling foam and used the Hot Craft Knife to trim it; an awesome tool to have.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, Core’dinations cardstock, Basic Grey “Marjolaine”
- Copic Markers: E00, E000, E30, E31, E33, E41, E47, RV10, YG17, W3 – No. 3, T2 – No. 2, B32, B34, R46
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen– No. 10 Black
- Miscellaneous: Martha Stewart photo corner punch, ribbon
There are only a couple of days left to enter this month’s challenge (Boys and Men). Wednesday, June 1st is the start of a new challenge. All supplies can be purchased at Lora’s store One Crazy Stamper.